Tips for Choosing an Agency
So when I came across an article by TalentZoo.com this morning, I had to share it with everyone. It provides the top 10 pieces of advice for clients everywhere, when looking to partner with an agency.
Here’s the quick rundown:
1. Are you ready?
2. What is your process?
3. Can you marry them?
4. Are they the right size? (which I might add – … “for you?” And are their ideas the right size? Because remember: it’s not the size of the agency that matters, it’s the size of their ideas)
5. Do they have the right industry experience?
6. Are they creative: strategic or tactical?
7. Where is the agency in their life cycle?
8. Is the agency led by dead people? (this just sounds funny, but makes sense)
9. Are they progressive?
10. Can you let them be successful?
These are really important questions to ask yourself. It’s important to find the right “partner”, but it’s even more important to go into the relationship (or even the search for a relationship) being sure of what you want and need. You need to make sure that the process and the partner are right for YOU.