PR News Social Media Awards

HCK2 Partners Selected as Finalist for Two PR News’ Social Media Icon Awards

(DALLAS) June 24, 2016 – HCK2 Partners (HCK2), a Dallas marketing communications agency, has been named a finalist for PR News’ Social Media Icon Awards in the ‘Promoted Tweet Campaign’ and ‘Use of Hashtags’ categories based on work conducted for client Trend Micro’s ‘Protect Your Net’ Campaign.  

Led by Social Media Director Ingrid Kibler, the entry was named a finalist in the two categories based on the outstanding results achieved. Trend Micro partnered with FIFA as a national supporter of the 2015 Women’s World Cup creating a campaign around the hashtag #ProtectYourNet. Over a 30-day period during the games, more than 1,000 tweets used the #ProtectYourNet hashtag. Only 20 percent of those tweets using the hashtag were sent by Trend Micro, with the other 80 percent stemming from the target audience. There were more than 4.3 million total impressions from the campaign and engagements totaled 54,706.

In addition to attending the awards ceremony, Kibler was selected to speak at PR News’ coinciding Digital PR & Marketing Conference. She spoke on two panels discussing “Messaging Apps to Watch – and Maybe Use for Your Brands” and “25 Great Ideas from this Week’s Conference.”

“Ingrid continues to bring big ideas to the table and strategically guiding our clients to success,” said Heather Capps, president and CEO of HCK2. “We are thrilled to be named a finalist in two categories, and look forward to what other creative social media campaigns our social media team has up its sleeve.”

PR News’ Social Media Icon Awards honors campaigns and strategies that broke the mold in social media communications. Winners and finalists were announced on June 6 in Miami. The complete list of finalists and winners can be viewed on PR News’ website.

About HCK2 Partners

HCK2 Partners (HCK2) is a Dallas marketing communications agency known for its full-service creative, interactive, public relations and social media work. During the past two decades, the agency has built a diverse client portfolio across B2B, B2C, non-profit and government sectors, ranging from global billion-dollar businesses to regional operations, most of which have headquarters or a major presence in North Texas. Companies turn to HCK2’s 40-person team to help address a specific business challenge, opportunity or organizational trigger, such as a product launch, rebrand, merger or acquisition, anniversary or crisis situation. For more information, visit